monitoring tools

From: "Jason Tesser" <JTesser(at)nbbc(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: monitoring tools
Date: 2004-12-23 13:27:22
Lists: pgsql-general
I am looking for a tool in postgres to monitor present and past activity.  Foe example in SQLServer there is a tool that reports on all queries run in the past say 2 weeks and tells you how long they took etc..  I know I can use explain in postgres but I want to be able to track my queries in a real enviroment while the apps are using them.  Is there a tool that can help me?

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Lonni J FriedmanDate: 2004-12-23 14:11:33