Re:

From: "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print" <SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Jaime Rodriguez Blas' <jrodriguez(at)ids(dot)com(dot)mx>,pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2003-04-08 11:22:29
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Jaime Rodriguez Blas wrote:
> Hi Jason:
>
> I have installed cygwin and I'm trying to create a database
> in PostgreSQL where can I download cygipc because i didn't
> see in the packages of the cygwin.
>
> Thanks : )

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/cygipc/index.html
Cheers,
- Stuart
P.S. Sorry about the idiot disclaimer adder changing format

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.

pgsql-cygwin by date