Re: Searching the Database

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'simran' <simran(at)cse(dot)unsw(dot)edu(dot)au>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Searching the Database
Date: 2002-08-22 14:04:24
Lists: pgsql-novice
I don't think there is anything inbuilt to do what you want,
but contrib/tsearch may well be worth a look as might:
http://openfts.sourceforge.net
(I think this does relevance sorting).
hth,
- Stuart

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: JDKDate: 2002-08-22 14:21:20
Subject: Enforcing Case
Previous:From: Henshall, Stuart - WCPDate: 2002-08-22 13:59:02
Subject: Re: Simple but slow