Re: META vacuum - FAIL: ERROR

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Albert Csaba' <maka_cs(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: META vacuum - FAIL: ERROR
Date: 2002-06-07 10:07:00
Lists: pgsql-novice
Sorry to not reply in one post, here is as close a reference as I could
easily find:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/1999-06/msg00005.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/1999-10/msg00084.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/1999-12/msg00445.php
NB I said in my last post dump restore, you'd probably need to dump all,
initdb then restore all if just receating the index doesn't work
- Stuart