Re: Unable to access records in table!

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Wim' <wdh(at)belbone(dot)be>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unable to access records in table!
Date: 2002-06-06 09:22:30
Lists: pgsql-novice

Are the files actually there?
pg_clog contains, i believe, the transaction commit log.
If this is missing this could be bad.
I must admit that I would expect errors on other queries than just
this one if you were missing your commit log.
This is the limit of my knowledge sorry.
Try asking on pgsql-general and, if no joy there, pgsql-hackers.
Include details of postgresql version and OS.
Regards,
- Stuart

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Henshall, Stuart - WCPDate: 2002-06-06 09:49:24