Re: replacing multi-table-queries-bound-forms by view-bound forms

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'KBR Immobilien GmbH' <Hannover(at)kbr-immobilien(dot)de>,pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: replacing multi-table-queries-bound-forms by view-bound forms
Date: 2002-03-18 11:44:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I've had problems with views using linked tables with there being no primary
key.
To solve this I just created a table with a primary key and then created the
view by createing a select rule on it.
Hope this helps,
- Stuart

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Henshall, Stuart - WCPDate: 2002-03-21 15:19:33