Re: PostgreSQL, cygipc question - Seems to be cygwin1.dl

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Christopher Brittin'" <Christopher(dot)Brittin(at)trx(dot)com>, "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL, cygipc question - Seems to be cygwin1.dl
Date: 2001-10-30 09:09:50
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Cygwin-1.3.3 seems to have a problem so try the following snapshot,
available from the cygwin site ( www.cygwin.com ) :
cygwin1-20011020.dll.bz2
which seems to be working for me.
hope this helps,
- Stuart

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Henshall, Stuart - WCPDate: 2001-10-30 09:12:16
Subject: Re: Error Message: FATAL 1: Version number in file '/us
Previous:From: Vinod_RDate: 2001-10-30 06:29:53
Subject: problem with installing postgresql on windows NT