Re: psql & cygncurses5.dll

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Steven Williams'" <swilliam(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql & cygncurses5.dll
Date: 2001-10-11 08:10:33
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hello,
	I don't know why this is happening, but my first thought is that you
are still actually using the older psql rather than your compiled one. Do a
quick search to see where psql.exe is. The pre-compiled version goes, I
*think*, to /bin while the tar ball from the postgresql site defaults to
/usr/local/pgsql/bin.
	I've got a cygncurses5.dll which I can mail it to you if you want
(no guarantees of correctness, etc...).
- Stuart

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Henshall, Stuart - WCPDate: 2001-10-11 08:13:35