RE: postgresql on win2000

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Baron'" <baron(at)jeecom-t(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: postgresql on win2000
Date: 2001-07-27 10:26:40
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

cat should be in /bin (/usr/bin as one is linked to the other via a mount).
Make sure your path points to here. (eg: In Win 9x make a line if I remember
correctly PATH=c:\cygwin\bin;%PATH% ) Have a look at the cygwin site to see
what advice about paths they give (as well as the postgresql README).
- Stuart