RE: Access 2000 and ODBC driver Data changed by another user, Cop y to Clipboard or Drop changes

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Maryann F Stopha'" <stopha(at)geneseo(dot)edu>, Pgsql-Odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Access 2000 and ODBC driver Data changed by another user, Cop y to Clipboard or Drop changes
Date: 2001-07-23 08:13:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Oops, sorry forgot a little bit of script for the backend:
create function int4eq(xid,int4)
returns bool
as ''
language 'internal';

create operator = (
leftarg=xid,
rightarg=int4,
procedure=int4eq,
commutator='=',
negator='<>',
restrict=eqsel,
join=eqjoinsel
);

This should give a suitable a suitable operator. I think theres an MS Access
FAQ on odbc.postgresql.org and on techdocs.postgresql.org which may also
help you
- Stuart