RE: Gita Press - win98 regression

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Jason Tishler'" <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>, "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'Aditya Gilra'" <aditya_gilra(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Gita Press - win98 regression
Date: 2001-07-05 14:57:06
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I probably waaaay out. I was trying it on a development machine at
the same time as doing other stuff and everything became really slooooow as
the disk thrashed around so from then on I ran it when I left for the night,
so don't know how long it takes on 9x (well, forever as you said :) ).
However, I probably should have thought about the speed it runs at on NT
rather than my very clutered development machine.
Has any one else had more success than me in getting it working? If
not I'll download the latest cygwin release and give that another run
through.
- Stuart