RE: Difference between insert by a function and per hand

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'DI Hasenöhrl' <i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at>
Cc: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Difference between insert by a function and per hand
Date: 2001-06-22 08:58:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello Irina,
I seem to be able to edit when viewing in datasheet. Are you able to
see the data?(I was after shift+F9 to refresh the data). I have Row
Versioning enabled and find that tends to help Access handle things. Also
I'm using Access 2K which may not be identical. If you add row versioning
you'll need to relink you're tables to get the xmin field. What are your
ODBC settings?
- Stuart