RE: Wierd ODBC access issue

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'radius'" <radius(at)codegrinder(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Wierd ODBC access issue
Date: 2001-05-29 08:12:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,
	You can't alter table design from access using linked tables, if
thats what you meant by not being able to update columns. You say you can
only add/update/delete records, if you can't read them this could be a user
permissions thing on PG.
	If you're co-worker is going through ODBC then it's possible s/he
has still has the read only option checked (there's the driver and data
source to uncheck). It could also be user permissions on PG (theres select,
update/delete, and insert rights). I've found PGAdmin handy as a windows gui
for PG
(http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin/projdisplay.php )
- Stuart

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: radiusDate: 2001-05-29 12:11:45
Previous:From: Henshall, Stuart - WCPDate: 2001-05-29 07:58:42
Subject: RE: access question