RE: Writing Large Objects to Postgresql via ODBC using VB

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Matthew Dormer'" <matt(at)infosource(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Writing Large Objects to Postgresql via ODBC using VB
Date: 2001-05-04 07:57:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,
I'm not sure of your problem, but 6.5 seems a little old so maybe an
update would help?
Also you don't give you primary key a value (and its set to Not
Null) so this look to be a problem. Try having a look at the serial type
rather than integer for matt.matt_id
Hope this helps,
- Stuart

P.S. do you need to do anything like rst.Edit using before entering data?