From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sql.sgml
Date: 2004-08-14 11:48:39
Lists: pgsql-docs
Looking through the documentation source, I came across sql.sgml, a
section that covers relational theory and SQL. It's no longer compiled
with the docs, afaics, and hasn't been since 7.1.

We often get questions regarding this kind of basic information in
#postgresql on, and people have commented that such a
reference would be useful. I'd like to be able to point people to such
a reference in the docs (we currently point then to books or other

Perhaps we should include it in the documentation again? Probably needs
a little polishing, but that can be done. Thoughts?

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

pgsql-docs by date