meeting recap - ptop hackathon

From: "Roth, Gabrielle" <gabrielle(dot)roth(at)xo(dot)com>
To: <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: meeting recap - ptop hackathon
Date: 2007-11-26 22:00:04
Lists: pdxpug
ptop home page: http://ptop.projects.postgresql.org/

The ptop hackathon was held last Saturday, Nov 24 at County Cork Pub in
NE. This was our coldest meeting yet, and after two hours of shivering
despite thick dark beer & high-carb foods, we retired to a nearby warmer
location, Selena's house.

We spent a little bit of time in both locations creating an appropriate
network configuration so we could all use Mark's computer. Luckily
Selena & I have l33t networking skillz.

Selena fixed the locks query to show locks not granted, updated some
defaults, and worked on the OSX port. Mark set up some startup display
options. I got a lesson in the "distributed" part of "distributed
version control" and did an initial cleanup of the docs (twice).

It was a fun afternoon. We'll be doing it again, probably in January.
Y'all come!

- gabrielle -
PostgreSQL Army of Smurfs

pdxpug by date