BUG #7810: cant uninstall or install program

From: richardbrown360(at)hotmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #7810: cant uninstall or install program
Date: 2013-01-15 00:22:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 7810
Logged by: rich
Email address: richardbrown360(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.13
Operating system: windows 7

I can't seem to get rid of all the application.
I cant reinstall the program without errors.
the installation gets stuck at installing the \data file.
I have tried for 6 hours to install the program again and i also tired
different versions none work.