BUG #7585: PostgreSQL service stop

From: katsuhito(dot)habaguchi(at)fujixerox(dot)co(dot)jp
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #7585: PostgreSQL service stop
Date: 2012-10-05 02:39:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 7585
Logged by: Katsuhito Habaguchi
Email address: katsuhito(dot)habaguchi(at)fujixerox(dot)co(dot)jp
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.15
Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2

Hi, I'm Habaguchi.
Our product use PostgreSQL Database 8.3.
In our customer's server, PostgreSQL service stopped by the following error
message.(only one time)

LOG: CreateProcess call failed: A blocking operation was interrupted by a
call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
(error code 8)
LOG: could not fork new process for connection: A blocking operation was
interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
LOG: server process (PID 916388) was terminated by exception 0xC0000142
HINT: See C include file "ntstatus.h" for a description of the hexadecimal
value.
LOG: terminating any other active server processes
FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode
FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode
LOG: all server processes terminated; reinitializing
FATAL: pre-existing shared memory block is still in use
HINT: Check if there are any old server processes still running, and
terminate them.

Client is libpq C++ application.
I found the similar bug report(BUG #5578) on archive site.
Is this problem fixed by latest package(8.3.20)?