pgsql: Add section IDs to subsections of syntax.sgml that lacked them.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Add section IDs to subsections of syntax.sgml that lacked them.
Date: 2012-08-28 00:17:29
Lists: pgsql-committers

Add section IDs to subsections of syntax.sgml that lacked them.

This is so that these sections will have stable HTML tags that one can
link to, rather than things like "AEN1902". Perhaps we should mount a
campaign to do this everywhere, but I've found myself pointing at
syntax.sgml subsections often enough to be sure it's useful here.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details