pgsql: Update SQL spec references in ri_triggers code to match SQL:2008

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Update SQL spec references in ri_triggers code to match SQL:2008
Date: 2012-06-18 16:19:48
Lists: pgsql-committers

Update SQL spec references in ri_triggers code to match SQL:2008.

Now that what we're implementing isn't SQL92, we probably shouldn't cite
chapter and verse in that spec anymore. Also fix some comments that
talked about MATCH FULL but in fact were in code that's also used for
MATCH SIMPLE.

No code changes in this commit, just comments.

Branch
------
master

Details