pgsql: Document that we deviate from ISO 8601 by not using 'T' on outpu

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Document that we deviate from ISO 8601 by not using 'T' on outpu
Date: 2012-05-21 15:56:16
Lists: pgsql-committers

Document that we deviate from ISO 8601 by not using 'T' on output.

Per discussion, we should explain that we follow RFC 3339 and not really
the letter of the ISO 8601 spec for timestamp output format. Mostly
Brendan Jurd's wording, though I tweaked it to clarify that we do take 'T'
on input. Minor additional copy-editing and markup-tweaking, too.

Branch
------
master

Details