BUG #6522: PostgreSQL does not start

From: tatypr18(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #6522: PostgreSQL does not start
Date: 2012-03-07 00:41:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 6522
Logged by: Tatiana
Email address: tatypr18(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.0
Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Hello:

My postgresql does not start and giving me this error:

Could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the
server running on host “127.0.0.1” and accepting TCP/IP connections on port
5432?

I made ​​several attempts to restart the service:

One, My postgresql.conf file have '*' to listen on all available IP
addresses.

Two, I delete the file postmaster.pid and did not work.

Three, I change the way to start the service in services to a Local Systems
and not work.

Four, the firewall in not activated.

Please any suggestions on how I can solve this problem.

Tatiana