pgAdmin III commit: Fix the copy of a query when application_name isun

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the copy of a query when application_name isun
Date: 2012-02-19 11:10:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Fix the copy of a query when application_name is unset

The copy of a query tris to fetch the database name, so that when we launch
the query tool, we connect to the right database. Since 9.0, with the addition
of the application_name column, database is not anymore column 1, but column
2, when the user is connected to 9.0+ database. So, when we fetch the database
name, we need to look into the right column.

Branch
------
REL-1_14_0_PATCHES

Details