pgsql: Repair some flakiness in CheckTargetForConflictsIn.

From: Robert Haas <rhaas(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Repair some flakiness in CheckTargetForConflictsIn.
Date: 2011-04-05 19:17:35
Lists: pgsql-committers

Repair some flakiness in CheckTargetForConflictsIn.

When we release and reacquire SerializableXactHashLock, we must recheck
whether an R/W conflict still needs to be flagged, because it could have
changed under us in the meantime. And when we release the partition
lock, we must re-walk the list of predicate locks from the beginning,
because our pointer could get invalidated under us.

Bug report #5952 by Yamamoto Takashi. Patch by Kevin Grittner.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/632f0faa7c975e8984ce0f1d6b631478e41a96c2

Modified Files
src/backend/storage/lmgr/predicate.c | 25 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-