Monitoring new records

From: messias <messias(at)fw(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Monitoring new records
Date: 2008-02-28 19:06:42
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello

I am new in SQL programing and I have a problem. I would like to

monitor the new records which is inserted into an SQL table.

I found some solution which mentioned a queue (log) table which can

be filled by a trigger. The client would read from that queue table,

and delete the readed data.

I think this solution can work with only one client.

But I would have more than one client at the same time, and I do not

know how I can delete the data from the queue table.

I can make queue table for every client, but I think this is not a

nice solution.

I am affraid of lost client....

I am intrested in every solution which can solve my problem.

Any help would is appreciated.

Thanks Ferenc Banhidi

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: s anwarDate: 2008-02-28 19:53:51