value of record

From: "enzo venegas palacios" <enzovenegas(at)mixmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: value of record
Date: 2007-04-13 16:04:24
Lists: pgsql-php
Hi, I have a system with Apache 1.3 php5 and postgre8 rc2, for two years
I go programming and last week I pass following, when I execute a
consultation the first record is 0 and I it compare with the previous record -
1 (nothing) on having compared has to say to me that they are different,
and what it does is that the line -1 takes the value of the line 0 and it is
what not for which it happens,  they me understand, any help serves me,
thank you.
Registra tu dominio en Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una. ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MVILES.
Desde 9,95 /mes+IVA.

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Bill MoranDate: 2007-04-13 17:15:07