value of record

From: "enzo venegas palacios" <enzovenegas(at)mixmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: value of record
Date: 2007-04-13 16:04:24
Lists: pgsql-php
Hi, I have a system with Apache 1.3 php5 and postgre8 rc2, for two years
I go programming and last week I pass following, when I execute a
consultation the first record is 0 and I it compare with the previous record -
1 (nothing) on having compared has to say to me that they are different,
and what it does is that the line -1 takes the value of the line 0 and it is
what not for which it happens,  they me understand, any help serves me,
thank you.
enzo
Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MVILES.
Desde 9,95 /mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz/

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Bill MoranDate: 2007-04-13 17:15:07