Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Eingabe/Ausgabe-Fehler {0} beim Senden an das Backend

From: Sven Hütten <sven(dot)huetten(at)web(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Eingabe/Ausgabe-Fehler {0} beim Senden an das Backend
Date: 2005-09-15 17:31:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

We build querys dynamicly (mapping) with the information of the metadatas in
our framework.

Here are the important sql-commands to insert a data row in our framework:

Statement stmt =
connection.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,ResultSet.CONCU
R_READ_ONLY);
DatabaseMetaData metaData = connection.getMetaData();
ResultSet result = metaData.getColumns("",schema,table,"");
PreparedStatement ps = dbConnection.prepareStatement(dynamicQuery);
ParameterMetaData meta = ps.getParameterMetaData();
dbConnection.executePreparedStatement(ps);
stmt.close();

Sven Hütten