Re: Crash when editing data

From: "Jonathan Mezach" <jmezach(at)home(dot)nl>
To: "'Andreas Pflug'" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Crash when editing data
Date: 2003-11-21 17:53:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Okay, I've downloaded the most recent (and largest) snapshot from the site
and extracted the files in the directory I had pgAdmin III installed and
overwrote all the files. Now when I edit data I get an error from Windows,
as follows:

AppName: pgadmin3.exe AppVer: 1.1.0.0 ModName: pgadmin3.exe
ModVer: 1.1.0.0 Offset: 0002a498

Seems like it's crashing hard somewhere. Not sure where though.