Crash when editing data

From: "Jonathan Mezach" <jmezach(at)home(dot)nl>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Crash when editing data
Date: 2003-11-21 15:38:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I'm running pgAdmin III 1.01 on Windows XP and I've successfully created a
database on my PostgreSQL 7.3.2 server.

That went all fine. But now I'm trying to put some data into my database and
it suddenly crashes when adding or

deleting a row from a table. pgAdmin III just disappears, no trace of it
left (not even a process hanging around or

something). More people with this problem?

Greetings,

Jonathan Mezach