Re: JDBC driver problem ?

From: Alex Dovlecel <dovle(at)kbs(dot)twi(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>
To: PostgreSQL JDBC List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC driver problem ?
Date: 2002-11-08 14:30:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Tx for the answer,
Glad to hear this... but I have no clue about what should I do next

I had tried to use an older driver (7.1 driver, jar called like this:
jdbc7.1-1.2.jar) but gives me the following exception :

Exception: The authentication type 5 is not supported. Check that you have
configured the pg_hba.conf file to include the clients IP address or Subnet,
and that it is using an authentication scheme supported by the driver.

Do you have any sugestions?

Tx,
dovle