how to see a trigger

From: dragilla(at)poczta(dot)onet(dot)pl
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to see a trigger
Date: 2002-10-17 12:54:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have a trigger. It is created by CREATE TRIGGER ...
How can I see how it is defined? I know of a table pg_trigger but there's no useful information in it (at least to me).
Is dump the only solution? Or maybe there is a special pgsql command to do this?

My second question. When I create a foreign key there are triggers created. How exactly they are defined?

And the last one. What is the command (in pgsql) to alter a table (say table A) in such a way that it has a foreign key (refering to some table B)?

I will appreciate any help, thanx.

Lukasz Sacha

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Erwan DUROSELLEDate: 2002-10-17 12:57:45