Re: "May", "can", "might"

From: "Zeugswetter Andreas ADI SD" <ZeugswetterA(at)spardat(dot)at>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "May", "can", "might"
Date: 2007-02-01 09:12:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I have made these adjustments to the documentation. Do people want
the
> error message strings also updated? It will probably make the
> translation easier/clearer in the future, but it does involve some
error
> message wording churn. CVS HEAD only, of course.

I think most translations will have the intended meaning translated
correctly.
So I think we can leave the translations unchanged in most cases,
and only change the english original. Maybe this can be automated ?
But since it only seems to be very few this might not be necessary.
(e.g. I only see 1 wrong "may" in psql)

Andreas