libpq - changes for async connections - Windows tester required

From: eem21(at)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq - changes for async connections - Windows tester required
Date: 1999-09-20 15:33:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi there.

I have made some changes to libpq to add the capability to connect to a
database in a non-blocking manner.  This seems to be working now (I
have just the documentation to write). However, I do not have the
capability to test these changes under Windows, and neither do I have
Winsock documentation.  Could some kind soul please volunteer to check
that I haven't broken anything under Windows before I submit this
patch?

The successful candidate will probably want to compile from the latest
CVS source, since quite a lot of changes have been made in this area
(apart from mine) and back-patching will be awkward.

If that is a lot to ask, the appropriate extracts from the Winsock
documentation would be a reasonable second-best.

TIA,

Ewan Mellor.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Margarita BarvinokDate: 1999-09-20 15:34:42