new approach to organize conference ...

From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: new approach to organize conference ...
Date: 2007-11-21 09:27:31
Lists: pgeu-general

now that the dust has settled i would like to bring up the topic we
had on the schedule before our small "scope of this list" problem.
somebody brought up the idea of doing a vote her lasting for about 1
month or so.
this should give everybody the chance to vote for his favorite
location for next year's conference.

volunteers who want to organize or who want to help organizing,
please step up.
i would suggest that we first compile a list of possible locations
and then setup a page to do the vote.

i will put vienna on the list :)

+ VIENNA

is that fine with everybody?