FW: Postgres and Funk Radius

From: "Jeff Stout" <jstout(at)cctus(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Postgres and Funk Radius
Date: 2004-09-14 19:59:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I am trying to get FUNK radius to use postgres 7.3.4 as it's backend
authentication server.  Throughout FUNK's documentation it only refers
to Oracle, I am unable and unwilling to use Oracle. In the radsql.aut
file it makes a library call LibraryName=radsql_auth_ora.so, is there
a postres library file and/or odbc.so I can but in this library call.

Any one with experience with this or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Jeffrey Stout
Computer Communications Technology
Office 1+303-928-1573

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Greg CampbellDate: 2004-09-15 01:00:07