Windows 7 and SSPI

From: Adam Ruth <adamruth(at)mac(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows 7 and SSPI
Date: 2009-08-12 22:06:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I'm using version 8.4 on Windows 7 RC (build 7100). When using SSPI I
could never get it to work on loopback with IPv6 but it worked on IPv4
just fine. However, after I installed the latest Windows updates I
cannot get SSPI to work on either loopback address. The error I get is
the following:

psql: FATAL: could not get token from SSPI security context
DETAIL: The function requested is not supported
(80090302)

Is anyone else experiencing problems with SSPI on Windows 7?

Cheers,

Adam Ruth