Re: error during pg_dump

From: Spike Grobstein <spike(at)ticketevolution(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: error during pg_dump
Date: 2012-09-27 18:42:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

SOLVED.

So it turns out that you can't access unlogged tables on the replica:

exchange_prod=# select count(1) from office_imports;
ERROR: cannot access temporary or unlogged relations during recovery

The solution was to add the --no-unlogged-table-data option to pg_dump and it dumps successfully.

I got really scared when some files were missing, but things look good now.

w00.

...spike