RE: can't read - permissions error (13)

From: "Philip Yue" <philip(dot)yue(at)xmlglobal(dot)com>
To: "Timothy Morris" <tdmorris(at)med(dot)umich(dot)edu>, <Pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: can't read - permissions error (13)
Date: 2001-03-28 22:10:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have used Mandrake 7.2 for while too. I found it is much less stable
and reliable 7.0. I found there were some seriously messup in the
filesystem and the compiler did not work properly somethimes, though
much better the Rhat 7.0

I would used mandrake 7.0 or Rhat 6.2 for anything serious. I myself use
Mandrake 7.0 and Rhat 6.2 with KDE2.1 on top of them. So far so good.
Better than any other options i have tryed.

Philip