Re: command question

From: "Leeuw van der, Tim" <tim(dot)leeuwvander(at)nl(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: "Adolfo Arbach" <adolfo_arbach(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ar>,<pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: command question
Date: 2004-02-18 08:51:35
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi,

In your start-menu you should have a Cygwin entry that allows you to start cygwin / a bash shell. (I'm not sure what the exact title is of the start-menu entry).

Start this, and all cygwin commands should be available.

They are located in c:\cygwin\bin;c:\cygwin\usr\bin and some other locations inside c:\cygwin. (Or different drive, if you installed differently.) Normally they aren't in your PATH, until you start the bash shell.

Hope this helps,

--Tim