Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date: 2002-11-27 22:53:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I take it back- I'm completely screwed:

	I dunno why but the non-Unicode drivers keeps displaying #Name as the content of all
my fields. Only the Unicode driver shows my content but only the Unicode driver seems unable to
recognize the memo field correctly. This really throws my project into big problems. I don't
understand what the #Name stuff is all about. Any ideas?

	Ben Scherrey