From: "anks" <ankushmakharia(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2002-06-21 11:21:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello
I have created a database for the error handler asp page and I would like to get the data displayed through the asp page.
Could u please tell me the exact code for it.
I have created 2 tables which is error master having error number and error description and language id as coloumns.And the other table is Language table having language id and language description.The idea is to display the error message in a multilanguage format

Please can you show me something on it.
From
ankushmakharia(at)hotmail(dot)com