ver.h mystery

From: "Belbin, Peter" <PBelbin(at)McLeodUSA(dot)com>
To: "'pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ver.h mystery
Date: 2005-09-15 12:33:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I see I've had a couple of responses at the web site that archives this
group's activity, but for some reason, the email to me didn't arrive, so, I
didn't know about any responses to my queries.

it turns out that ver.h in MSVC 6.0 was deprecated by way of the ver.h file
turning around and simply including winver.h

in VisualStudio2003, they've done away with ver.h altogether, so just
including winver.h solves the problem.

this ought to work fine for msvc 6.0 as well.

would someone be so good as to update the source for this?

regards,
peter.

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-09-15 12:48:28