Re: UUID as primary key

From: "Vance Maverick" <vmaverick(at)pgp(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: UUID as primary key
Date: 2006-08-31 14:35:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Can you give a link to the PostgreSQL binding? I haven't been able to
find it there. All I see is C, Perl and PHP bindings for the generation
of UUIDs, and nothing about storage.

(For my application, as it happens, I don't need to generate UUIDs in
the database, but I recognize that would be useful.)

Vance