ISA Server -> ODBC -> PostgreSQL Problem

From: "Kuo, Keleen" <keleenkuo(at)kh(dot)slr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ISA Server -> ODBC -> PostgreSQL Problem
Date: 2002-01-29 06:45:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dear All,

I tried to configure the data logging of MS ISA server into
a postgres SQL server by using ODBC. However, I have no luck
to make this up. The followings are the information which I
can provide.

Hopefully, those information can assist you to shoot down the
problem.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Keleen

ODBC driver version: psqlodbc 7.1.9
PostgreSQL database version: PostgreSQL 7.1.2(Linux)
any error messages you saw on the screen: No
commlog file: psqlodbc_1228.log
debug output file: mylog_1228.log
ODBC trace log file: nothing logged

Attachment Content-Type Size
mylog_1228.log application/octet-stream 12.1 KB
psqlodbc_1228.log application/octet-stream 1.2 KB