Re: can i get your help?

From: "Albe Laurenz" <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
To: 田忠磊 *EXTERN* <tianzhonglei(at)boco(dot)com(dot)cn>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: can i get your help?
Date: 2007-11-07 08:52:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

田忠磊 wrote:
> I am a develop of java .and I use postgres ,too.but I want to
> use the command of “copy”, but the using the jdbc driver,
>
> Can I use the the command ?and how can I can? I have try for
> serevel ways,but fails, can you help me.tthanks.

There is no COPY support in the PostgreSQL JDBC driver.

There has been a patch to enable COPY support, but it was
never added to the source. You may try your luck with this
if you are willing to put up with the trouble.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-12/msg00186.php

The patch is for version 7.4, so it will probably need work.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe