Problems initiating

From: Guðmundur Erlingsson <txakolin(at)bok(dot)hi(dot)is>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems initiating
Date: 2001-08-13 13:53:21
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

This may be a typical newbie problem, but as there is no archive of the
mailing list I'll let it go. I'm trying to initiate Postgresql on cygwin on
Win 2000, everything starts pretty normal, fixing permissions and creating
directories. Then it starts creating the template1 and just stops there and
has been dormant for two hours now. There are no error messages or anything
that could indicate what could be wrong. PGDATA is set correctly.

regards,

Gudmundur Erlingsson