DBA, Postgres, to Stockholm, Sweden

From: "Engstrom, Philip" <PEngstrom(at)astoncarter(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DBA, Postgres, to Stockholm, Sweden
Date: 2012-02-01 16:14:45
Lists: pgsql-jobs

DBA, Postgres, to Stockholm, Sweden

About the company;
The year was 2005 and e-commerce had long been precarious. With an idea to offer secure and simple payment solutions, Klarna was founded that same year. Six years have passed and we have grown to an ambitious and creative company of 600 employees. We have been awarded Company of the Year in -07 (bragging), increased our turnover by 13 570 % (statistics) and managed to become the Nordic market leader (facts). Klarna is partly owned by Sequoia Capital, DST Global and General Atlantic - companies that have seen the same potential in Google, Facebook and Twitter as they do in us. We think that is a good start.

Skills;
DBA
Postgres
Linux

Contact;
Philip Engstrom
pengstrom(at)astoncarter(dot)com

Philip Engstrom
Aston Carter International

• pengstrom(at)astoncarter(dot)com<mailto:pengstrom(at)astoncarter(dot)com>
ü: www.astoncarter.com<http://www.astoncarter.com>

http://se.linkedin.com/in/philipengstrom
P please consider the environment before printing this email

[cid:image002(dot)gif(at)01CCE104(dot)FEA9EE50]

Aston Carter is now on Twitter, please follow us at http://twitter.com/aston_carter

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The information contained in this email are the views of the author and may not necessarily reflect those of the Aston Carter Group.

If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender, delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you no longer wish to receive email from the Aston Carter Group please notify us at removeme(at)astoncarter(dot)com<mailto:removeme(at)astoncarter(dot)com> . Any personal information submitted by you is done so with consent to the transfer of such personal information to relevant third parties within and outside of the European Economic Area for reasonable relevant and necessary recruitment purposes and processing.

Aston Carter Limited, Registered office address 15 Bonhill Street London EC2A 4DN, UK. Reg. in England & Wales, Reg. No. 3309925.

Aston Carter International Limited, Registered office address 15 Bonhill Street London EC2A 4DN, UK. Reg. in England & Wales, Reg. No. 04576261.