BWPUG Meeting January 13th, 6:30PM (Tomorrow)

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting January 13th, 6:30PM (Tomorrow)
Date: 2010-01-12 22:26:32
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

Just a reminder that tomorrow night is our scheduled night for the
BWPUG meeting. This month Robert Treat (hey, that's me!) will provide
a brief demonstration of Postgres 8.5 alpha release, including the new
read-only slave server feature. I'll mention some of the other new
features and we'll have time for q&a about the new release.

We'll be meeting again at the normal place, OmniTI World HQ, also
known as 7070 Samual Morse Drive, Columbia, 21046. If you have any
questions, just let me know.

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com/