Re: datetime local bug

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Poul L(dot) Christiansen" <poulc(at)cs(dot)auc(dot)dk>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: datetime local bug
Date: 2002-08-02 15:39:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Poul,

I have just committed a fix to CVS for this problem. It is actually
caused by a combination of PostgreSQL not recognising the .'s and
Microsoft's VB Runtime helpfully converting the :'s that pgAdmin uses
into the .'s for the current regional settings!

This fix will be in the next release, or you can download snapshot
binaries from in the binaries folder. See the
README for installation instructions.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: mojoscoobydooDate: 2002-08-05 20:57:19