Re: "Runtime Error 55 File Already Open" after clicking the Databases in the tree

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Serkan Bektaþ <sbektas(at)karincaint(dot)com(dot)tr>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "Runtime Error 55 File Already Open" after clicking the Databases in the tree
Date: 2002-07-24 19:55:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

It's unlikely to be the MDAC version (I usually use 2.6 but pgAdmin should work with anything from 2.1), though the installation may have screwed up something.

Try re-installing pgAdmin, and if that fails, try installing MDAC 2.6.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Serkan BektaþDate: 2002-07-24 20:43:17
Previous:From: Serkan BektaþDate: 2002-07-24 19:39:59